Luckily, you are born with beautiful healthy skin – if not? Don’t worry, there are many innovative skincare methods launched today. But the reality is that not everyone can afford to invest in expensive beauty treatments or expensive cosmetics. Therefore, Willtiptop will bring you 12 ways to take care of a naturally beautiful face at home, very simple but extremely effective. Join us now!
With only 12 simple home skincare methods and ingredients that are very close and useful to the skin, you will quickly possess the naturally beautiful skin you want.
1. Remove makeup from natural ingredients
Makeup remover is considered the most essential and most important step in facial skincare steps. Think about it if you are exposed to too many skin-damaging agents all day. Can’t just wash your face through the speaker to “wash away” all the dirt to purify the skin? Choose natural ingredients that are good at removing makeup, such as coconut oil, olive oil, or pure honey to cleanse your skin.
The common point of these 3 natural ingredients when applied to the first step in the skincare routine is the ability to clean and remove dirt, as well as effectively makeup residue.
- Particularly with coconut oil, the raw material contains many Lauric and Capric acids, which effectively help resist and thoroughly bacteria. Besides, the vitamins and minerals in coconut oil will promote free radicals inside the body, effectively anti-aging skin.
- Olive oil is a very rich ingredient of vitamin E, which will aid in brightening skin after each makeup removal.
- Honey has long been known as a “master” that thoroughly cleanses the skin without worrying about whether the skin will be dry or eroded.
How to use:
Add an appropriate amount of coconut oil/olive oil/honey to the palm of your hand or a cotton pad. Gently spread over your face in a circular motion from the inside out to roll in layers of makeup residue and dirt. Then rinse your face with warm water to remove any remaining oil on your skin.
2. Wash your face clean with natural ingredients
Wash your face with oatmeal that is both clean and effective for acne
Using a cleanser regularly will help cleanse your face. But the overuse of chemicals on the face too much is not good for the skin. Therefore, you should take advantage of natural ingredients, both to cleanse and absolutely safe for the skin.
If you are a makeup artist, oatmeal will be the perfect ingredient for safe makeup removal. This is an ingredient that is extremely skin-friendly, including sensitive skin.
- Dilute the oatmeal and hot water in a 2: 3 ratio.
- Wait 2-3 minutes and then add 1 egg white.
- Apply the mixture to your face and massage your face gently. Your skin will be cleaned and calmed.
- Finally, remember to rinse your face with clean warm water!
3. Sauna with lemon lemongrass
A lemon steam bath relaxes and clears pores
Usually, people often forget the facial steam in their daily skincare routine. For those of you with oily, acne-prone skin, this is one of the essential facial care steps. And especially the steam on the face will help open pores more open. Lemon-conditioner will help remove excess oil, deeply clean bacteria from inside pores and prevent acne problems, especially bran acne, blackheads.
- Boil a pot of water and let off the heat.
- Then add some conditioner oil and a few drops of lemon juice.
- Finally, just steam your face with the ingredients above.
4. Exfoliate dead skin with fresh milk
Fresh milk both exfoliates and helps soothe acne skin immediately
Sound strange, right? But fresh milk is a raw material that helps us to naturally exfoliate without the use of high concentrations of chemicals like AHA / BHA.
Facial beauty with fresh milk has many different recipes. But for simplicity we only need to use milk alone is enough. Because:
- The lactic acid in milk has the ability to remove dead cells.
- The proteins and fats in milk help hydrate, nourish, and whiten the skin.
- Pour a small amount of milk into the palm of your hand.
- Smooth over the face and massage evenly until milk is slightly dry.
- After washing it with warm water.
- Do it 1-2 times/week, you will see your face naturally white.
5. 10 Skin Care Ways from natural masks
Do you feel that choosing a mask outside the market makes you feel insecure? Then, home whitening masks made from natural fuels will always be the safest choice. With each different need, there will be different types of natural masks.
1 / Moisturize and whiten skin with potatoes
Potatoes and fresh milk are two ingredients for this mask
- Wash and boil a potato.
- Then puree it smooth. Mix it with fresh milk without sugar.
- Apply this mixture to your skin for about 20 minutes.
- Finally, rinse with warm water.
This mask will help skin smooth, white, and pink. But a small note is that vitamin C is very high in potatoes, so always protect the skincare if you do not want the skin to become darker!
2 / Reduce oil with pumpkin
Oily skinned friends with pumpkin
Pumpkin is a good source of vitamins E, A, vitamin C, and zinc. They work to regulate oil, reduce the appearance of large pores and protect and increase skin resistance.
- Blend well the mixture of pumpkin, honey, and fresh milk in the ratio of 2: 1: 1.
- Use the masking brush to apply a thin layer of mask over clean clean skin.
- After 15-20 minutes, rinse with warm water, the skin will be extremely smooth.
3 / Facial skin care from egg white + olive oil mask
The egg whites’ composition contains a lot of collagen, protein helps balance skin elasticity. Combined with olive oil has an effective effect in moisturizing, repel aging for the skin.
Can the body and face be used with the same sunscreen spray?
- Chicken egg whites
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
– How to do it:
- Mix the egg whites + olive oil well.
- Wash your face, pat it dry, then gently apply a thin layer of this mixture on your face.
- Let the mixture soak evenly for 20 minutes, and rinse your face with clean water.
4 / Dim dark pigmentation, whiten skin thanks to potato + honey mask
This is also a very popular facial skincare from a mixture of potatoes and honey, which is being shared by sisters. Potatoes supplemented with vitamin C, potassium, and minerals capable of moisturizing, whitening the skin, blurring dark spots, and treating freckles. In addition, honey will form a skincare mask suitable for those prone to acne.
- 1 potato
- 2 teaspoons of raw honey
– How to do it:
- First, boil potatoes, peel them, bring them to a bowl, and then puree them
- Add honey and mix well
- Apply a thin layer of this mixture to your face and wait about 15 – 20 minutes
- Apply as often as 3 times a week, skin becomes visibly smooth and smooth in just a short time.
5 / Instructions on how to take care of the face skin from red bean powder
Red bean powder contains a lot of vitamins C and E to help improve skin pigmentation, anti-aging, maintain healthy, beautiful, smooth white skin. To clean dead skin cells, thereby preventing acne from returning, you should apply red bean powder 2 to 3 times a week.
- 3 – 4 teaspoons of red bean flour.
- Fresh milk without sugar.
- Mix the red beans + fresh milk into a small bowl until the mixture is thick, not too loose.
- Apply mask mixture all over the face and massage in a circular motion to help nutrients penetrate deeply into the skin.
- Wait about 20-30 minutes for the mixture to absorb evenly, then rinse your face with clean water.
6 / How to take care of your face with rice water
Wash your face with rice water
Many people waste water washing rice without even knowing this simple effective and economical facial care. Rice water is popular water but contains a lot of vitamins and minerals such as iron, zinc, potassium, antioxidants, B vitamins … very beneficial for the skin. In addition to preventing and slowing down the aging process of the skin, limiting acne, using water to wash rice also helps to whiten, fade acne marks and reduce pigmentation, freckles. It is believed that applying it regularly will help you get better and healthier skin at home.
- While washing the rice, add water to the rice, wash it and then remove the water for the first time. Then add the water to rinse for the second time.
- Squeeze some water into a bowl of water and leave it in the refrigerator for 5 hours.
- You can remove the opaque white part at the bottom to wash your face.
You can wash your face with rice water twice a day for the best facial skincare process. When rubbed on the face, massage lightly to stimulate blood circulation, easier to absorb nutrients.
7 / How to take care of acne with salt
Salt is a great antibacterial ingredient
Sea salt is a highly antibacterial ingredient that is very good at reducing inflammation in red spots.
- Dilute sea salt in warm water and blot your face with a cotton ball.
- Leave it on for 10 minutes before rinsing with warm water.
- Using sea salt to massage the skin of the back or chest that has acne is also a very useful method to treat back acne and improve the skin quickly.
With this step, we should alternate with daily cleansing to help treat acne quickly and effectively.
8 / Face skin care thanks to pearl powder
Since ancient times, pearl powder has been known as a “miracle” for the beauty must be beautiful. The composition of the pearl contains a lot of essential nutrients for the skin. Use pearl powder to help remove dead cells, dirt, and whiten skin. Also maintains smoothness, increases skin elasticity, firmness, reduces wrinkles, and prevents aging. Using pearl powder also helps to catch chalk better when wearing makeup.
Pearl powder skincare: Dissolve pearl powder with rose distilled water and add a little honey. Apply the mixture on the face and neck for about 15 minutes, then rinse.
9 / Face care from turmeric
Besides pearls, turmeric is also a very popular facial skincare thanks to its popularity, especially its low cost and high efficiency. That’s thanks to curcumin essence found in turmeric to help treat acne, fade dark spots and freckles quickly. At the same time, to restore damage, the skin is smooth, white, pink, and youthful.
There are many turmeric skincare methods such as fresh turmeric masking, drinking turmeric powder, combining turmeric with honey, with lemon …
10 / Yogurt – an effective facial treatment
That’s right, she did not read wrong! Not only is it a delicious dish, beneficial for digestion, yogurt is also a facial skincare method that many famous people apply. In yogurt contains many vitamins and minerals such as vitamin C, B, calcium, zinc, lactic acid … Using yogurt to mask will help restore damaged skin cells, blurring bruises, anti-inflammatory, anti-acne. Since then, for smooth white skin, ruddy color, at the same time effectively tightening pores.
6. Apply moisturizer at night before going to bed – an effective skin care way
One of the best ways to take care of your skin is to apply a moisturizer for the night. After you wash your face in the evening, apply a light layer of nighttime moisturizer to moisturize and restore your skin. For the best results, find products that are suitable for your skin type and labeled for nighttime use.
You can also apply a separate product to the skin around the eyes to lift and firm the skin, as well as apply a thick layer of lip balm to keep your lips hydrated and smooth.
7. Pay attention to daily habits
Mastering facial skincare methods are not enough, you need to pay close attention to daily habits if you want to have a healthy overall skin. This will greatly affect the effectiveness of your daily skincare. Let’s join Willtiptop note the good daily habits to keep your skin full of vitality!
5 benefits of facial massage that make you want to go to the spa right away and always
1 / Drink plenty of water
Drink lots of water
If you have followed, you will see a lot of articles by Willtiptop referring to this problem. This demonstrates how much water every day affects our skin. More than 70% of our body is water. Therefore, water is considered “the key” to the youthfulness and miraculous recovery of the skin.
An adequate supplement of 2 to 3 liters of water daily will facilitate the cells to function effectively, enhance hydration, thereby reducing dryness, flaking, and dullness in the skin. Of course, the daily amount of water will be supplemented through many sources such as food, fruits, vegetables … not entirely from filtered water, so you do not have to worry about drinking too much water.
2 / Reasonable diet
You can see a lot of famous stars who go on a strict diet, but they still have unbelievably beautiful skin. This is thanks to the proper nutritional supplementation through a strictly regulated diet. For us, it is not necessary to adopt this diet. However, you can choose a diet that is nutritious and good for your skin.
Fruits, vegetables, and nuts are the most effective source of vitamins and nutrients. Some types of fish meat also need to ensure a sufficient level in the daily diet. Finally, don’t forget to eat on time and with enough meals. Only then will your body have enough time to absorb the necessary nutrients.
3 / Exercise and sports
Exercise always has certain effects on our health. However, how does exercise help with facial and body care? This may be unfamiliar to some, but not entirely new.
Regular exercise improves blood circulation in the body, providing oxygen and nutrients to the skin. This will keep the skin healthy, promote the production of collagen and new skin cells, giving you a glowing, anti-aging complexion. In addition, when exercising, the body will sweat a lot, cleaning the pores, reducing inflammation on the skin. However, in order for the exercise to be most effective, you need to avoid exercising outdoors during the 10 am to 4 pm timeframe to avoid the harmful effects of ultraviolet rays on the skin.
4 / Limit makeup
Our skin also needs to breathe. Therefore, if possible, you should limit makeup regularly to rest your skin. Makeup too often and inappropriately will clog pores, imbalance in pH, causing conditions such as inflammation, acne, and even premature aging.
Therefore, be careful in choosing cosmetics for daily use. Make sure to prioritize products that are organic and are suitable for your skin condition. Finally, if makeup is a must, use products that are as light as possible. And don’t forget to cleanse your skin regularly as well as periodically exfoliate your skin for better facial care.
5 / Get enough sleep, reasonable rest
Get enough sleep, reasonable rest
Getting enough sleep and getting proper rest is the most effective way to protect your skin and health. This is considered a golden time for the body to regenerate and repair daytime damage. Many scientific studies have shown that sleep has a direct effect on the skin. Not getting enough sleep will cause aging, prone to acne, and enlarged pores due to hormonal disorders. Therefore, getting enough sleep and on time is an extremely important step in the daily skincare process.
8. Apply sunscreen regularly
Applying sunscreen regularly not only helps you protect your skin from the harmful effects of UVA and UVB rays in the sun but also is daily skincare. Because sunscreen will help maintain moisture, prevent water drainage on the skin to prevent dry skin, control the amount of sebum on the skin. From there, it helps smooth skin, prevents acne, greasy, no longer shiny, uncomfortable.
9. Use antioxidants for the skin
Red pomegranate antioxidants
Fried foods, alcohol, and pesticides on vegetables are known to damage your skin, making it more prone to swelling and blemishes. This is when you need antioxidants. Antioxidants, like natural superheroes, neutralize harmful chemicals on your skin. Vitamin C is a popular antioxidant. In addition to moisturizing your skin and taking steps of skincare, eat foods with antioxidants and use skincare products with antioxidants.
Think green tea, olive leaves, licorice root, and pomegranate first. These are the easiest antioxidant foods to find. In addition, foods with antioxidants include dark chocolate, blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, and pecans. External skincare is a wonderful thing. But don’t forget to take care of the skin from the inside as well.
10. Tea tree oil for skin
Tea tree oil for acne treatment
Tea tree oil is an essential oil extracted from tea tree leaves – a plant grown in Australia. Tea tree oil has the ability to fight bacteria and reduce skin inflammation. In addition, this essential oil also helps the skin reduce acne breakouts, and assists in treating acne without irritating the skin. With this ability, tea tree oil is an ideal home-based acne treatment for girls struggling with acne pimples that are both uncomfortable and difficult for other skincare treatments.
- Mix 1 part tea tree oil with 9 parts water. Note that tea tree oil is usually very concentrated, so use only a small portion and dilute it with plenty of water.
- Dip a cotton swab into the mixture, apply it to acne-prone areas.
- Apply moisturizer if necessary.
- Repeat this process 1-2 times per day as needed.
11. Use honey lotion for skin
Skincare with honey
Honey is probably the best skin-nourishing ingredient of any natural ingredient. This gift of nature contains powerful antioxidants, effective anti-inflammatory agents that aid in acne treatment and prevent acne. And yet, honey, especially untreated wild honey, can release pores and moisturize the skin. The harmlessness of honey can accept all sensitive skin types, oily skin, even oily skin. So, please reward her skin by mixing honey lotion at home.
- Mix well with 1 teaspoon full of honey, one teaspoon of olive oil (you can use coconut oil instead), and a lemon.
- Then use this mixture on your skin and let it sit for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, wipe the affected areas with the honey lotion with warm water.
12. Tighten pores with apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar has many uses and one of them is to benefit the skin by balancing pH, reducing inflammation, killing bacteria, and tightening pores. Getting apple cider vinegar as a toner is an ideal daily facial care. Note that apple cider vinegar is relatively acidic, so to use it effectively and safely, you should dilute apple cider vinegar with water in the same ratio of 25 – 75.
- Dilute the apple cider vinegar and water according to the above ratio.
- Then, use the mixture as a toner onto the skin.
- Repeat this 1 to 2 times a day.
Facial skin care process
In order to effectively take care of your facial skin, no matter what skin type you are, you should maintain a regular facial care routine. Take the time to treat any skin problems you are having, like acne or dry skin problems. Finally, try to live a healthy lifestyle to keep your skin healthy and radiant!
1 / Wash your face – how to care for your skin in the morning when you wake up
Every day after waking up, wash your face with warm water and a gentle cleanser formulated for your skin type. Massage your face in circular motions, but don’t rub too hard. Remember that facial skin is very thin, highly sensitive so you should only wash your face gently.
Avoid using water that is too hot to wash your face, as this can dry out your skin. If you have sensitive or dry skin, choose a moisturizing cleanser. Use a foaming cleanser if you have oily skin or choose a salicylic acid cleanser if your skin has acne breakouts.
2 / Use alcohol-free toner after cleansing to balance skin
Toner helps remove makeup, dirt, oil, and other impurities on your skin that may remain after you wash your face. In addition, the toner is also an extremely useful skincare way, helping to balance the skin’s pH, making the skin healthy and less prone to acne.
- Avoid using a toner with alcohol, as this can dry out the skin. Instead, choose toners made with soothing ingredients like witch hazel or rose water.
3 / How to take care of your skin with a mild moisturizer with SPF every morning
After cleansing and evenly toning, apply a pea-sized amount of moisturizer to the skin. Also, to protect yourself from the sun, choose a moisturizer with at least SPF 15 and protect your skin from UVA / UVB rays. If you are outdoors or if you are swimming, reapply SPF at least every 2 hours.
- Too much sun exposure can cause your skin to age prematurely, increasing your risk of skin cancer.
- In particular, avoid strong sunlight between 10 am and 4 pm
- You can use a separate SPF product if your moisturizer doesn’t have sun protection.
4 / Choose good, quality, non-comedogenic cosmetics
If you wear makeup a lot, look for products that won’t clog pores as this can make acne worse.
Warning: To reduce the risk of skin infections, you absolutely do not use expired makeup and should not share makeup with others.
5 / Avoid touching your face all day long
When you touch your face, you can bring oil, dirt, and bacteria to your skin, leading to inflammation and irritation. Limit things like rubbing your eyes or resting your cheeks on your hands.
6 / Take care of your face by removing makeup and washing your face at the end of the day
You should wash your face well before going to bed, especially if you are a person wearing makeup. Makeup can clog pores, leading to pimples and blackheads. Remove makeup with a cotton pad, then wash your face with a mild essence cleanser.
- Don’t rely on a cotton pad as the only method of removing makeup. Since cotton pads contain preservatives and other chemicals that can leave residue on your skin, use a cleanser.
7 / Exfoliate the skin of the face
Facial skincare is more effective by exfoliating facial skin 1-2 times/week. Every few days, moisten a soft washcloth and gently spread it over the face in circular motions. This will help remove old skin cells from the surface of your face, making your skin healthy and bright. However, if you do it too often it can damage your skin. You can even make your own facial scrub by mixing a little sugar in a creamy cleanser.
8 / Practice lying on your back when sleeping
If you lie on your side or on your stomach while sleeping, your face will be pressed against the pillow, leading to wrinkles in the skin. Also, when you lie on your stomach it can lead to fluid build-up underneath your skin, making your face look puffy. In particular, be aware that if you don’t wash your pillowcase, dirt and oil can increase the risk of breakouts.
The reason we should take care of our skin every day
Every day, our facial skin is exposed to a multitude of harmful external substances. These include smoke, dust, ultraviolet rays, UVA / UVB rays. Not only that, invisible factors such as pressure in life, work, study, nutritional deficiencies, changes in body hormones … All of these will cause our skin to become damaged. If you do not know how to take care of it properly and properly.
Therefore, to ensure facial skin health is always stable. We should practice a daily skincare routine. Apply skincare appropriate to your best friend’s skin condition to keep skin healthy, smooth, shiny, and prevent acne and aging.
20 effective home gym exercises for men
10 effective and simple home gyms exercises
Hashtags: #Ways #Care #Natural #Beautiful #Facial #Skin